Discover What Makes Your Heart Sing and How to Share it Through Author Training and Entrepreneurship
81% of people want to write a book before they die.
– New York Times Survey
Have you ever thought about writing a book, but don’t have a clue where to start? Well, you’re not alone. The above statistic demonstrates how many people have a desire to write a book. Sadly, less than 3% of them achieve their dream.
At KESWiN™ Publishing, we don’t want you to die with your book trapped inside of you. This is why we have created our Author Training program, which is available through our online membership site, KESWiN™ Academy. As a member you will have access to all the tools, resources, and support you need to become a respected author, and build a successful self-publishing business.
Our founder, Deb Donnell, has dedicated her life to the self-publishing journey. Now you can leverage off her experiences through the KESWiN™ System. This takes you through the transformative journey of brainstorming your first ideas, through to selling your first book, and then beyond. You will:
- Discover what makes your heart sing (your passion)
- Identify valuable topics to write about
- Set goals and create a strategic action plan
- Set up your self-publishing business
- Build your audience through content marketing
- Sell your ideas, services and products
- Publish your books following industry standards
- Grow your business through proven marketing methods
- And lots more!
If you don’t want to learn how to do it yourself, and would prefer to have our help to release your trapped book, you can use our Author Services.