Discover What Makes Your Heart Sing and How to Share it Through Author Training and Entrepreneurship
81% of people want to write a book before they die.
- New York Times Survey
Have you ever thought about writing a book, but don't have a clue where to start? Well, you're not alone. The above statistic demonstrates how many people have a desire to write a book. Sadly, less than 3% of them achieve their dream.
At KESWiN™ Publishing, we don't want you to die with your book trapped inside of you. This is why we have created our Author Training program, which is available through our online membership site, KESWiN™ Academy. As a member you will have access to all the tools, resources, and support you need to become a respected author, and build a successful self-publishing business.
Our founder, Deb Donnell, has dedicated her life to the self-publishing journey. Now you can leverage off her experiences through the KESWiN™ System. This takes you through the transformative journey of brainstorming your first ideas, through to selling your first book, and then beyond. You will:
- Discover what makes your heart sing (your passion)
- Identify valuable topics to write about
- Set goals and create a strategic action plan
- Set up your self-publishing business
- Build your audience through content marketing
- Sell your ideas, services and products
- Publish your books following industry standards
- Grow your business through proven marketing methods
- And lots more!
Membership starts from US$9 per month, and you can choose the membership level and learning style that suits you best. To learn more about our author training, and KESWiN Academy, click here